I knew that being a voracious blog reader would someday be my downfall. Thanks to Beautiful Biology, I’ve now been tagged. As is the custom, I have to provide these rules along with my entry:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
In the spirit of passing along this meme until all will suffer along with me, I present you with my eight facts…
Fact 1: I have been a vegetarian for almost 11 years, with milk as my last step towards being vegan.
Fact 2: Due to her grandparents wanting to hide from her parents, I once transported a blindfolded child across the city of Las Vegas for a visit. I know that “what happens in Las Vegas, stays in Las Vegas;” but I’m still surprised I wasn’t pulled over by a cop.
Fact 3: I tried to commit suicide once, and very nearly succeeded. I don’t recommend pills if you’re going that route.
Fact 4: I have eaten a full dinner in a cemetery.
Fact 5: I am a big fan of Jimi Hendrix, and have over 50 of his albums.
Fact 6: During a home-electronics/oddmusic project, I caused an institutional-quality fire alarm to set itself on fire.
Fact 7: I spent my honeymoon under police protection.
Fact 8: Ten years after using it on my restaurant-server name tag, I’m still hailed by random people– “Hey, Elvis!”
Ah. Now for the fun part: tagging others! My magic mirror sees…
Sister Novena’s PortaPulpit (tagged in an unrelated meme-ing a year ago, so might be exempt)